Thursday 24 March 2016

A riad in Assilah

I like to think we are all nosy-by-nature when it comes to looking around other peoples homes, 
or is it just me??
 I love getting a chance to look at some of the beautiful homes in and around the medina of Assilah, and this one belonging to the lovely Karine  had me planning my summer vacation the minute I stepped through the door!

If you want to find out more about the house and holiday rental information contact Karine directly here: contact@darkaasilah.com




Loads of terrace and rooftop space to soak up the sunshine and live in the light



Living areas that open out onto a central courtyard.




And so many beautiful carpets!




Perfect spot for reading your book I think!



Sleeping space for the whole family and more.



A great kitchen in shades of grey and black in contrast to the white of the house.



A cosy corner of pattern and colour.



And finally . . . a seaview!
see you in Assilah!


No comments:

Post a Comment