Tuesday 8 October 2013

bathrooms on file . . .



I have a file on my laptop ambitiously titled
 "Maroc : plans and idea",
 and some of these images have slowly found their way onto my pinterest (to which I am just a little addicted) boards as well.
I thought I would share some of the inspirational images I have been saving for my {future} dream bathroom, as that was partly the starting point to this blog - the path I am creating that is going to take us there.


                             

  Nothing quite as ambitious as this however - I veer towards a simpler approach.
 Have a look and see what you think.


                                                                                                

   


















Despite the natural tones of all the images above, 

right now I think this one below is my favourite . . .




And then of course there are the details . . .
 how is a girl to bathe without a selection of silver hammam bowels to wash away the soap?

    


 cotton towels to soak up the suds





and subtle lighting to soften the edges.

     


It's the attention to detail that transforms the ordinary into the extra-ordinary.




one day . . .


all images with their credits can be found HERE on my pinterest board






No comments:

Post a Comment